Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Doctor I am 22years old Female I am married person and I have no child for one year and I got PCOD from last 4 months but I have regular period for every month ones and I have stomach and back bone pain for last 3 months what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
You have pcod problem. I advise you to do meditation for mental strength by doing slow and deep breathing relaxation exercises in the morning. Take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid garlic and red chilly at home and avoid non veg and eggs. Keep your weight normal. These will definitely help you in your periods.
74 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.