I dnt get periods regularly nd I had sex with my bf in nov and in dec I got periods dis means I am not pregnant I have problem of pcos.

I dnt get periods regularly nd I had sex with my bf in no...
Dear Lybrate User , As you mentioned your condition , it may be due to pcos or may be due to hormonal imbalance ,stress so to rule out do check usg with pcos plus profile . Ayurveda medicine with Panchakarma procedure may give good results in pcos . For any further clinical assistant kindly revert back to me. Thanking You.
yes, if periods comes it means no pregnancy, still take precaution for avoiding unwanted pregnancy & stress, best luck
Dear lybrate-user, Better to do the pregnancy test and get it confirmed. In Medical shops, today we get lots of self diagnostic kits for pregnancy. PCOS may delay the periods but people with PCOS may get pregnant with out medical help too.