I have 3 inch upper jaw front teeth on my lips. Is this possible to get them in accordance with downward jaw at the age of 20+

I have 3 inch upper jaw front teeth on my lips. Is this p...
Hello, you can get it done as this age. Orthodontic (braces) treatment which is the best and most conservative treatment. Visit an orthodontist and get it checked.
Definately it can be possible.
Yes, it can be corrected with ortho treatment at your age. Treatment will last nearly about 2 years as per response.
Yes go for orthodontic treatment.
Dear Lybrate user, you can get braces for improving the appearance of your teeth at any time. Visit an orthodontist to get your teeth examined and the doctor will explain the full treatment plan in detail after taking some full mouth xrays and impression models.
Yes orthodontic treatment /Braces can treat this problem at this age also.