I'm having severe toothache, filling came out and infection is very high. I am taking cap-mox and tab- crocin which gives me mild relief for 2 3 hrs only. I am 4 months pregnant. Can I go for tooth extraction or RCT at this stage? Will it affect my baby?

Yes you can go for dental treatment during second trimester. Dnt take medications by your own. Please visit dentist.
2nd trimister is the safe period to get any dental treatment done. You can safely get it done maam.
You must go for rct and there are no side effects of that for sure. But, get the treatment under best possible service or an epert. Better search for an MDS in Endodontics and consult him or her.
In case of emergancy you can go for treatment at any time, ideally secound trimester (4 to 6 month) is best for any treatment.
You can go for RCT. You need to visit a good dentist specially MDS Endodontist, for root canal. This is your safer period for treatment. If you will delay further you will have more problem. Only treatment is solution. Medicines will give on temperory relief only and its not good to take so much medicines in pregnancy for child.
Yes root canal is a safe module in pragnancy. But extraction may be harmful. Just o for root canal treatment. Medications you r taking is harmful to your foetus at this time. Avoid medications and go for root canal at your nearby dentist.