I had my sister do a ct scan as she has grown an extra teeth in a region far from the last normal set of tooth. The ct scan report shows everything normal but there are 2 possibilities. 1. Dentigenous cyst or 2. Odontogenic kerato cyst. The doctor said operation is required which will need 3 days and full anesthesia has to be done. 1st day admit. 2nd day operation. 3rd day release. Please suggest what should I do?

I had my sister do a ct scan as she has grown an extra te...
If the Cytology reports confirm the diagnosis of OKC / Dentigerous cyst, then yes, this the protocol to be followed.
Both d cysts are common in wisdom tooth region which slowly increases in size simultaneously destroying d adjacent bone. So one has to undergo a surgery to remove them. Depending on the size of the cyst surgery is planned in LA or GA. if surgery is planned in GA u need hospitalization for 3days.