Dear Doctor, My daughter is having protruding and irregular teeth. She is 21. Also there is tooth crowding. Can she use braces to rectify the irregularities. Would like to rectify it with invisible braces. Is it possible without extractions? Thanks.

Dear Doctor, My daughter is having protruding and irregul...
Yes she can use braces, it's possible by seeing clinically whether she requires extraction or not.
Yes it can b done by braces but normally extractions r required.
Braces are the best option. But it is not possible without extraction.
Braces /Orthodontic treatment would help correct the problem quite effectively In cases of protruding teeth, teeth extraction is inevitable. For invisible braces, she can choose either Lingual braces or Ceramic braces.