Why I always have cold and very much sneezing issue and also feel fullness and pressure in my ear when I have cold while I am still living a healthy life as having sprouts daily and taking clean and variable food taking one glass vegetable juice daily also taking 2 egg and 3 banana on alternate days also having one hours gym exercise daily. Why is still this issue with me, kindly suggest some medicine, I will be really thankful.

Why I always have cold and very much sneezing issue and a...
Got your pain n concern, you got in to visious cycle due to your thoughts n idealism n your metabolism unable to deliver best outcome almost due to clogging of metabolites which r non toxic so those demands detox n Transform your immune i.e. Old way of response to allergens. So will you choose to consult in person or package so that constantly I'll boost you for Reformation of diet Exercise n medicinal Approach till then Reduce salty n sour food n drinks and late night life or dinner. 20 ml Faltrikadi kwath twice a day before food. Just pop Rice or corn for dinner.