Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I am 25, female, before 2 years I was a victim of substance abuse, I do not know what was that, it was mixed in an ice cream, and when I ate it, I felt very cold in the nerves of my head till top and he moved my head to right side, and then I became like a body, I do not remember much, also I am facing memory problems now, I can't remember most things which I did today or yesterday or even before an hour. A doctor asked me to have nexito tablets - 5 mg, 10 mg then 15 mg. Now I am taking 10 mg, but sometimes I discontinue it. I FEEL DISCONNECTED MOST OF THE TIMES, MAYBE I HAVE FORGOT MOST THINGS OF MY PAST, THAT'S WHY, ALSO I AM FACING PROBLEMS LIKE COORDINATION, NOT WHILE MOVING, BUT LIKE WHILE I DRESS, OR DO ANY TASK, LIKE THE PART JOINING THE LEFT SIDE OF HEAD AND RIGHT SIDE OF HEAD PAINS, IN THE NERVES AND THE CENTER OF THE HEAD INCLUDING RIGHT EYEBROWS, I face problems implementing any task, I am unable to awake in the morning also sleep on time, like the brain is not working properly, I do not even remember what I studied earlier, maybe the nerves joining both sides of brain are affected, could you please suggest me what medicines to take, not painkillers like ibuprofen, I want medicines to improve my memory also what should I eat to heal the nerves affected? I think it was marijuana and many things mixed in that ice cream, also is there any way through which I may recall things related to studies which I studied earlier before eating that drug?

2Doctors Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Increase Concentration treatment
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

How can I increase my memory? I forget things after sometimes. Please suggest me.
    29

1. How to increase my brain power and improve my memory power? 2. Which foods are good for increase my memory power?
    86

I lost my husband 2 years back, n since then my teenager son is misbehaving, not studying, sometimes stealing also, tried talking to him, but no so...
    62

I am feeling weak .and always sleeping .Depressed and can not concentrate in my studies.
    57

Is there any harm in having clonazepam 0.5 mg everyday for entire life? I'm taking it for past one year and never abused or overdosed it but when I...
    1

I am addicted to spasm proxyvn and now I want to leave but I am not able to leave it if I don't eat for 1 day my body parts stops working what shou...
    1

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Addiction -How Can Acupuncture Help In Getting Rid Of It?
    5408
    Health tips Image

Effects of Parental Alienation Syndrome on Children
    5387
    Health tips Image

Ways to Cope with Grief and Loss
    4747
    Health tips Image

Yoga - 7 Ways It Improves Your Health!
    6393
    Health tips Image

7 Everyday Healthy Habits We All Must Follow!
    3667
    Health tips Image

Erection for Long Hours - You Might be Suffering from Priapism!
    5161
    Health tips Image