I noticed a small, black mark on my wisdom tooth (that's small and still growing). I brushed and it went away. After dinner, I just noticed a faint black mark on it again. What could this be?

I noticed a small, black mark on my wisdom tooth (that's ...
This could be a plaque which if prolonged may cause dental decay.
It could b an indentation c if it's fully erupted you may chewing on the gum over it.
A small black mark could be decay. It could also just be a stain. But if it went away after brushing then it chances are that it is just food particle or debris because decay or caries can never be removed by brushing. Please visit a dentist to get it filled or cleaned out during the early stages.
Incepient caries or initiation of cavity.
That might be caries. Or any food debris. Better consult to a local dentist.
It might be the starting of caries so visit a dentist nearby and get it confirmed and restored.
If it went away by brushing then brush it again. If it is not going away visit the dentist.