Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to loose fat and become fit. I am 19 year old boy and continuously getting fatty.

4 Doctors Answered
Change life styles Discuss for advice Do pawanmukta / vazrasan/ bhujangadan. .plus some prepration of HCA. Which will disobey fat and does not allow add more to Body.
To loose weight change food habites avoid too oily ghee prepretions spacy fast junk foods over eating sweets cold drinks etc. You take Ķeva slim tea 30 minutes before lunch end dinner. For a month than consult me. Dr. Tare.
Go for out door games and play till sweating than you became fit.
Take high fiber low fat diet drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.