Last time when I got my teeth extracted it was a very painful procedure. I want to extract my other teeth. But this time no pain like last time. So any help abt it.

Last time when I got my teeth extracted it was a very pai...
Often the procedure is completely pain free provided the local anesthetic given is correctly administered and at the right site. Make sure that the doctor checks before proceeding. Apart from slight pressure/pull/push sensation you should be completely comfortable.
The pain during extraction maybe due to either of these 2 reason 1. Skill of the dentist 2. If there was a long standing infection in the tooth the anesthesia won't work effectively (but can be anesthetized by some other techniques). So if the infection is of a long duration I suggest you have medication for 2 days prior to extraction.
Normally while extraction there is hardly any pain go to a well qualified Dr. but at this young age why extraction try to save them.
For that you should be under proper antibiotic and analgesic prophylaxis one day before the extraction of tooth. So that preoperative pain will be subsided.