I am 31 year old, I have undergone my molar teeth extraction, but as per doctor it is extracted partial as some part of root is still in side. Is it save or I have to consult another doctor.

Dear Concerned If some part of root is still left behind, the dentist after proper examination can advise if it needs removal or not. There are cases in which the root can be left behind. More commonly it is removed. Follow your dentist's advice on this one. Discuss it at length with your doctor. Feel comfortable expressing your concern regarding this and understand the reasons for the treatment choice. Take care.
You have to be very careful, when symptoms such as pain, swelling, mild to moderate fever, bad smell or taste around your extracted tooth area are present all togeter or separately, you can visit a dentist. Any infected root pieces must be removed immediately. A piece less than 5 mm size can be left if not retrievable and demands greater surgical exposure. THANK YOU.
If it is not painful, it is safe. In later years, either that root pieces will get resorbed or will come out itself. Just keep consulting your dentist every six months to see that it will not turn infectious.