Im 21 nd for the past one month Im having nightfall. I dream something horny nd I ejaculate in sleep. How can I prevent it.

Im 21 nd for the past one month Im having nightfall. I dr...
THIS PHYSIOLOGICAL & NORMAL AFTER PUBERTY. REST ASSURED. NO MEDICATION
Nightfall is usually encountered by the unmarried males who do not masturbate. Its ok to have a nightfall twice or thrice a month. But if it is occurring more than once a week ,you require treatment for that. It is very easily treatable condition but more details regarding your condition are required before starting any treatment. Please drop a message in my inbox so that we can discuss your problem in detail.
Its normal and you need not worry. Make a habit of making things easy and develop focus on important aspects of your life. Do not waste time on worrying about petty things. In the long run you will realize that many things which happen in life are just a passing event and do not impact you at all.
Use chandrraprabha vati 2 tab two times daily.