Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir by mistake I have consumed an expired soup yesterday. Im suffering from heavy stomach ache with loose motion n initial vomiting. Taken norflox TZ 2 tabs. Sir pain is till persisting. Now what to do? Thanks.

4 Doctors Answered
Homeo medicine Ars alb 200 three dose will help you.
Do not take antibiotics without prescription. If at all antibiotics are taken then one should take the proper course because otherwise it will develop resistance to a particular antibiotics. Do not panic if loose motions and vomiting happen for a few times. Have plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration. You can add ORS solution if needed. Take clean and filtered water. Have simple and easily digestible diet in small portions. If the problem still persist then visit a doctor for proper treatment.
Get admitted and take IV glucose.
Hello. Kindly take Pantop D one capsule with warm water. Do not consume food. Stay on empty stomach. Have sips of water whenever you feel thirsty. If pain doesn't get resolved consult a doctor physically and not on internet platform. I hope you get alright with only above advice. Tk care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.