Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am acting a more drastically, emotionally to the situations (like mood swings in female. I am acting to the situations more dramatically. Also I feel I may have gynecomastia. Is it have to do with increase in my estrogen level in the body. I am not working out lately either. Please suggest m to reduce the estrogen level in body.

1 Doctor Answered
I am acting a more drastically, emotionally to the situat...
Good Morning ~ Men do have a small amount of estrogen-like substance in their body that is autogenous and also extraneous i.e. From foods that contain estrogen like activity. I believe that you might be having problems with feeling like a female because of inadequacy in your sexual feelings and I believe that you are also in control of your mind in a very unusual way. You may need psychiatric help if you have mood swings as it may be a problem with men as well as women.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.