She is suffering from right ankle, right hip and upper back pain from more than 1 year. Tried many medicine's consulted ortho doctors no fracture but complains More pains. She can't walk for more than 500mtrs her right leg stairs to swell and she feels shock kind when she steps on uneven surface.

She is suffering from right ankle, right hip and upper ba...
Sir, After your description it seems that the pain is radiating from back till ankle and the shock you are talking about I think is tingling sensation. These are symptoms of nerve room compression generally. But before any kind of treatment evaluation is must. Since you already have been to orthopaedician I would suggest you to consult Physiotherapist. We can help you for sure with exercise protocols and various pain management modalities. I hope I helped you. THANK YOU!
hello, you can take homoeopatic medicine Rhus Tox 200 (4pills) twice aday for 7 days..Calcarea Phosphorica 12 X (2tabs)at night..chewable tabs.. avoid strenuous exercises like carrying weight..stepping up-down.. Do walking as much as possible.. Avoid sour and fermented food.. Take milk,bananas,sprouts
Hi we need to see patient in person to diagnose but for pain relief she can try dry ginger powder bolied in water 1/2 tsp twice or thrice n do hot fomentation on affected area ayurveda has many panchkarma treatments for pain management.
This looks to be sciatica which is curable by efficient Homoeopathic treatment under the abled advice of a reputed Homoeopathic Specialist. However you can start one medicine - GNAPH. 200 liquid - 2 drops mixed in 1 spoon of water 3 times a day for two weeks till you consult the one or feed back to me. Riding or driving not permissible. Continue light walking as tolerable. Sleep on coconut peels gadda. NO forward bending of body.