I am having gum bleeding, in morning when I brush then I am having such problem please suggest than can I use salt and oil mustard sarso)

I am having gum bleeding, in morning when I brush then I ...
Scaling adviced.
Get your teeth cleaned and polished by a qualified dentist as soon as possible.
Please visit a dentist and get a cleaning or scaling procedure done. This will remove all dirt and food particles which have accumulated between your teeth and gums. The bleeding will also stop.
No. It's an abrasive. Generally advised for patients without teeth. Visit a dentist for scaling.
Consult a dentist. Get scaling polishing done than maintain by twice brush especially at night massage gums.
If if you are having problems of bleeding gums it is not the solution to use mustard Sarso please visit your dentist because you are probably having gingivitis periodontitis don't do the delay regarding the treatment because if you don't treat your teeth fear to loos them. U must be having issue of bad breath too.