Is mederma scar gel okay for acne marks and spots? Or otherwise suggest me other medications and please don't tell me home remedies, I've tried them alot.

Is mederma scar gel okay for acne marks and spots? Or oth...
Hello lybrate-user, Skin and hair is all about what you eat and how sound is your body internally. You are suffering from acne marks issues first thing that I would like to know is that are you taking measures to avoid getting further acne on your face as if you fail to do so then it will get difficult for you to get free from scars as it will be an ongoing process. There are topical applications which can be used at night which will help you to get rid of those. Also you can take peels treatment from an expert cosmetic physician which gives superb results. Dermarollers will also help you to a very great extent in reducing those deep scars if at all you have them. Along with all this you can take nutritional anti-oxidant supplements which will help you internally as well. Hope this helps:)