Dear Doctor I ve 4 months and 20 days old baby till date I ve been giving oly breast milk I have to join office in two days I feel so guilty about it, am planning to express my milk and feed baby when am not at home, is it good to feed my milk storing in fridge, am really so guilty about it. Please help me to over come my guilty or is there anything that I can do?

Please don't be guilty. So many mothers do this. Mothers milk is always good for the baby. Just tell the person who will give the milk to baby that he/she should warm the milk properly before giving it to the baby. Just relax. Increase milk porridge and jeera in your diet. They will make more milk in your body.
You should not feel guilty and it is common for for many women to go for work. Yes you can express milk and give it. If you keep in fridge it should not be boiled but keep outside for one hour before giving it. Now is the time to introduce homemade semi solids as well, and feed when you come back.