Very often I read, flaxseed is good for health in many ways. But nobody tells me how to take it-----in powder form or cooked like ordinary dals or mixed with other vegs?

Very often I read,
flaxseed is good for health in many wa...
You can dry roast flax seeds and eat them mixed with saunf after food. Or you can make chatni of flax seeds with garlic and red chilli powder.
Very often I read,
It is better to take in powder form.
Very often I read,
To get the full health benefits of flaxseed, eating 2 tablespoons (about 16 g) of ground (powdered form) flaxseed per day is recommended. Your feedback matters. Thank-you.
Very often I read,
Both ways are fine.
Very often I read,
Also, Flax seeds can be taken in liquid form. You need to take approximately 200-300 ml water and add one tablespoon flax seeds to it. Boil it for say 5 mins till the water becomes half. You can then sieve it and drink it. It will be a bit sticky, to warn you. If you don't like its taste, You can add very little salt or sugar or lemon drops to it, according to your taste preference. Flax seeds are very good to build the overall immunity. Let me know the results. For any further queries, feel free to contact me.
Very often I read,
Simplest way. Two spoons per day. # Raw 1. Mix flax seeds directly in cooked Veg or dal. 2. Mix in Atta for roti 3. Mix in fruit/Veg salad. # One minute roasted in Microwave -- Same procedure as given above # Roasted and powdered -- Same way as given above.
Very often I read,
Hello, It is better if you take it powdered or liquid form. If time and patience persists you can have it in the form of chutney or simply sprinkle it over your porridges, subjis etc.