I had short-sighted Ness from 6th class. I used to go for check up for every 6 months and for every 6 it is increasing though I am using my specs continuously. And now my sight is 4.75 and I want to take laser treatment. Is it correct decision or I should wait until it reaches to maximum.

I had short-sighted Ness from 6th class. I used to go for...
It is advisable to wait till you are 21 years old, by which time number stabilises in most people. Your number should be stable for atleast a year before undergoing laser surgery!
Age above 18 is a minimum criteria for refractive surgery (glasses removal). However, it is always preferable to have a stable refraction (eye power) for at least 6 months even after that to ensure maximum result. My suggestion would be to undergo 6 monthly check-ups as you already are and undergo refractive surgery only after stability of power is established.
LASIK is a permanent procedure. It is best advised to wait till the power stabilises. Or be prepared to have a refractive error appear following LASIK. Refractive error usually stabilises between 18-21 years of age.
Hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%.
Laser treatment only after 21 years when your power is estabilised.