My hiccups don't stop from last 6 - 7 days and there is pain in my stomach within every 30 min and sometime I feel like vomiting. I totally frustrated from that I want relief from all that things please tell me what to do and I think my digestion system doesn't work properly.
U have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning
2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs
4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ STORE WATER IN PLASTIC bottles. For medicine contact on private chat.
13 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Nausea treatment