3 teeth I have lost in last two months and I am 61 year old lady, can Dental implant done. What will be cost for same. And I am residing on Mazagaon near sales tax, my office at Masjid. I appreciate if I get doctor near by area. Tentatively within how many seating require, and tentative what time per seating require. I appreciate if I get any doctor contact no to discuss Thanks

Cost of implant starts from 20k time period is 3-4 months settings around 4 and time in each sitting around 45 minutes.
Definitely u can go for implant but without cheking clinically in your mouth cant suggest proper treatment plan and cost of it.still approx charge for implant is very from 20,000 to 30,000 INR depands on site and quality of implant.
Ma'm, success of implants depends on various factors such as amount of bone, medical history of patient etc etc. Kindly consult a reputed implantologist before going to any dentist for treatment near your residence. I can understand this can be a bit of inconvenience but trust me it will be worthwhile.