Since from last two weeks my gums and my mouth from inside is swollen I don't know whether it is allergic inflammation let me tell you Sir I used to eat tobacco for last 8 years but I left since last one year, is there any chance of mouth cancer however I have not noticed any possible symptom. But my teeth are loosened please suggest me some what should I do is it gingivitis, allergy or something else and six month back I did unprotected sex with sex worker but she was OK. Is this is a STD?

Since from last two weeks my gums and my mouth from insid...
Do not worry ,but still go for consultation and diagnosis to good dentist bcz without observing clinically can not suggest proper treatment plan and any perfect advice so go for proper diagnosis and accordingly go for treatment as advice by doctor.
It's chronic gingivitis with bleeding gums and loosening of teeth you can use Colgate pro sensitive thrice a day after brushing massage nicely it reduces bleeding gums and metrogyl dg oral ointment in night massage and wash later go fr laser treatment.