Why my mouth smells bad when I used to brush twice a day. I use mouth wash also. Please suggest me something best to get rid of it.

Why my mouth smells bad when I used to brush twice a day....
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards, Dr. Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic.
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on your teeth and food lodged in between your teeth. You need to visit the dentist and get a deep scaling and polishing done. Brush twice a day. Maintain proper brushing technique. Rinse after every meal. Floss regularly.
You must go for scaling and cleaning of your teeth along with mouth wash it will give you better result.
You might have deposits around your teeth which cause gum infection and bad smell. Other systemic causes should be ruled out like stomach upset. If you drink insufficient water or irregular food intake that also causes bad smell. Consult a dentist.
Kindly get scaling done and rinse your mouth twice daily for 15 days with a medicated mouth wash. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath.
You need to get checked from a Dental Surgeon Bad breath could be caused by many things U may have tartar calculus on your teeth or Cavities where food is getting lodged and causing bad breath.
You need to get professional cleaning done, it is called Scaling. Along with teeth cleaning aids which your dentist will prescribe you after complete dental check up. We are offering free or cost consultation at our clinic this month only, you may visit us by booking appointment.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.