Sir I have gum bleeding problem, mouth gives smell, muscle has decreased or disorder What I have to do for it.

Sir I have gum bleeding problem, mouth gives smell, muscl...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums.
Hello, Bleeding from gums and bad breath could be because of deposits on your teeth and food lodged in between your teeth. You need to visit the dentist and get a deep scaling and polishing done. Brush twice a day. Maintain proper brushing technique. Rinse after every meal. Floss regularly.
Get a scaling done by a dentist. Problem should be solved.
You need a dental scaling procedure.
Do scaling and polishing.
Hi lybrate-user, I suspect you are having gingivitis (swollen gums). This is because of plaque accumulation under the gums. I would recommend you to visit a dentist and get a scaling (cleaning) done. Once you undergo it, you will get rid of all the problems. After scaling you need to brush twice daily, use mouthwash once a day, and avoid too hot or too cold food for 2-3 days. I would like to make it clear that scaling does not harm teeth at all.
Visit dentist for scalling.
May be there chances of calculous deposition at the cervical area of teeth. Go to your dentist. If needed get cleaned your teeth (i.e. Scaling and polishing) follow proper brushing technique (watch utube videos for brushing technique) and understand from your dentist. Most common causes of bad breath is poor oral hygiene which leads to gum disease.