Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am taking zosert 150 mg for 3 days and after every 2 weeks the dose is adjusted. Since my treatment l am feeling low during sex and feel nothing during intercourse. After taking zosert my sexual desireness also gone. I am an ITP patient also, but I stable for last 5 yrs. Today my psychiatrist says that there is no treatment for sexual disorder because I am a female. He said that there is treatment for males but not for females. Is it true? I am feeling hopeless.

I am taking zosert 150 mg for 3 days and after every 2 we...
Most common side effects are nausea, gastric irritation and reduction in sexual desire. If you need this medication for your mind then the side effect has to be tolerated but canbe controlled by mind training and taking active interest in sex and be calm . He meant men can be given tablet like Viagra but females do not have such medicines Flibanserin (the official name of the drug) is not beloved by all. It's known to increase blood pressure, and contribute to fainting spells—especially if the person taking it is also consuming alcohol (yikes).