Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor. my father is suffering from chronic kidney disease and he is on dialysis on every alternate day. I want his kidneys to be replaced but he is not getting a matching donor. Moreover I also don't have enough money. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Talk to nephrologists at any government medical college. There you will get the lowest possible charges for transplant. There is a waiting list for cadaveric organs. Get your father listed for that as recipient.
11 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.