I have again done the stool test of my child. My child is 1 month 22 days old. The stool test report is as under: Colour- Yellow with Reddish streak. Consistency: Semisolid, Odour: Offensive, Mucus (), Reaction: Ph 6.0, Occult Blood: Positive (ve), RBC: 6-8/Hpf, Pus Cells: 2-3/ Hpf, Bacteria flora: Normal, Veg Cells, Starch, Fat globules are Nil. We see some little drops of blood in his stool when he passes stool most of time. Dr. (Pediatrician) advised us to go surgeon for checking the cause of blood in stool. But our child is normal habitual, sleep well, no fever and only breastfeeding. So what is the cause of blood in his stool.

I have again done the stool test of my child. My child is...
If the baby is breastfeeding exclusively and gaining weight and sleeping to the mother's satisfaction there does not seem to be a cause for worry.Please check if there is redness and cracks in the anal skin due to frequent rough cleaning.This may be a cause for blood in stool.If the baby is getting any topmilk,milk allergy can also manifest like this.