How to reduce mouth ulcer I have black spot inside of mouth when ill eat hot n spicy food then it will be paint in total mouth I think it's fungus infection or mouth ulcer.

How to reduce mouth ulcer I have black spot inside of mou...
Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together until they are thoroughly blended and have formed a sort of paste. Apply the mask to your face (or spot treat) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off completely, and pat your face dry.
Hi lybrate-user, I hope you are not a tobacco chewer or smoker coz in that case the line of treatment changes completely, in your case drink loads of water 8-10 glass per day, eat roughage like salad and all. You can use some gum paints available in markets they would be of great help I suggest.
It might be due to amalgam restorations if you have any restoration done for your mouth it might be also pre cancerous lesion so to confirm please consult the dentist immediately.
Use a local anaesthetic gel on ulcer before meals.
Hello, you need to consult to an Oral surgeon.
Hello there can be many reasons for ulcers. But most common reasons for stress, vitamin b12 folic acid deficiency, or stomach upset. Firstly we have found out reason causing ulcer. Which type of ulcers are you suffering from painful or non painful, size and no of ulcers, frequency of recurrence, and systemic disease like diabetes or cardiac disease. Which types of medications you have taken before or taking all these type information is necessary to know exact nature of disease. Is it from months or years