I am not getting bathroom stool since a week. Only small stools in very very less amount in a day once. Can anyone help me please. Does looz syrup has any side effects on using it.

Please Take plenty of water daily Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Pawanmuktasan is must for you Take Cap triphala by Himalaya 2 after lunch to regularise bowels Cap herbolax... 30 2. At night for constipation Reconsult after 15 days.
HI, Please follow these tips to get rid of constipation: 1. Drink 2-3 lts of water per day. 2. Consume lot of fibre in your diet like raw vegetables, fruits, whole grains, oats. Etc. 3. Eat one fully ripe big banana at bed time. 4. Drink one glass of hot milk with one spoon of ghee in it at bedtime. 5. Take your food at regular intervals. Avoid spicy and oil fried food. 6. Never curb the urge to pass stools. 7. Never put in lot of pressure to pass stools. 8. Take 1tsf of Isabgol powder with a glass of hot water at bedtime to get an easy evacuation. 9. Do sitz bath twice daily.