Hi, I am having problem to sleep, some time unable to sleep full night (Sleepless). Resulting now has heart problem, My Blood Test Report was very bad like Lipid Profile.

Hi,
I am having problem to sleep, some time unable to sle...
Tip- I will suggest you to take a shower with warm water or just wash your face, forearms,legs with soap and water at bedtime for a peaceful sleep and I will suggest you to upload the image of the reports for diagnosis and further guidance.
Hi,
Hi One of the simplest and most effective ways to induce sleep is to rub some oil on the scalp and the soles of the feet before going to bed. Use sesame oil, brahmi oil, jasmine oil, or coconut oil and massage gently for a few minutes. Slightly warming the oil before applying is helpful. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take sarpgandha vati 1-1 tab twice a day. Take pranacharya no tens capsule 1-1 twice a day. Avoid spicy food. Junk food. Fermented food. Tea.coffee. Do pranayama early in the morning.