I having so much of headache. Amd my eyesight is also weak I am wearing spectators pls help me.

I having so much of headache. Amd my eyesight is also wea...
If your number is high or cylindrical type of number, then one is prone to have headaches due to intermittent use of glasses. You need to use use your glasses throughout the day to avoid this. And also a small change in number might also lead to these headaches. So, for people with these type of numbers, are usually advised to go for LASIK (Glass Removal Surgery). This surgery is really short duration and done under local anesthesia using latest laser technology to correct the number. And is also pretty cheap these days. Kindly get yourself evaluated to know whether you can opt for LASIK or not.
You need to re-evaluate the reason for your headache, please get your spectacle number rechecked form the opthalmologist as it can be one the basic cause for headache.Thanks.