I am still virgin 25 years old while having romance my dick rubs in the jeans and liquid comes out after that after many hours it gets charged I can not do sex.

I am still virgin 25 years old while having romance my di...
Excessive of anything is bad same applies with masterbation. 2 things happen when one masterbate excessively 1. Premature ejaculation you can correlate when you started mastrrbation what was time and check current timing. You will find time to ejaculate might hv reduced significantly. Some people even ejaculate while rubbing in bed 2. Second problem is weak erection. Over a period you will feel lesser or weaker erections. One may feel shrinking penis due to this. Consult to cure side effects of excessive masterbation. Results within 10 days once you start treatment. Pe is common problem and can be easily cured with proper guidance and ayurvedic medicines. Some of the common cause is excessive masterbation, over excitement, harmonal imbalance, side effects of some medicines etc. Consult to discuss your problem in details. We will educate you on sex, sexual issues its causes. Solution. Do not worry once treatment starts you will see results within 10 days.
First of all go for stambhan herbal combos for a month, then 'vrushya and Tila. Stepwise treatment will take minimum two months. Fake specialists may claim it achievable in a week.