Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I am 22 year old with 65 kg weight I am suffering from premature ejaculation I knew about it 1 year ago, but still confused what should I do? Either I go ayurvedic treatment or allopathic is good way to cure this problem which one more convenient. Please suggest me any kind of medicine that can be helpful one more thing I work in software company so I don't walk just sits on a chair that's why I am also having stomach problems.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Soak 10 almonds over night in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamon to it. Drink this every morning. Take pranacharya heman syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya heman capsule 1-1 twice a day.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.