Doctor, firstly please read my CT scan report and suggest me:*MAXILLARY SINUSES - Both maxillary air sinuses show mucosal thickening with cpmromised osteo. - Bony walls of both the maxillary sinuses are intact. - No mass is observed.*FRONTAL, ETHMOID AND SPHENOID SINUSES - B/L frontal and sphenoid air sinuses are normal. Ethmoid air cells show mucosal thickening. - No breech is observed in the cribriform plate and lamina papyrecea. * NASAL CAVITY & NASOPHARYNX - Nasal septum is intact and central in position. - No mass is seen in the nasopharyngeal region. - Left middle turbinate is pneumatized. - Both lower turbinates are hypertrophied. - Hiatus semilunaris is compromised on left side. Left Uncinate process is hypertrophied * ORBITS - Both orbits show normal intraorbital contents So, doctor thai is my CT scan report. So, do I have any need for operation? Please suggest sir.

Take ENT Surgeon opinion.
If you are suffering from excessive breathing problems that affect your day to day life, then you should go for operation. Otherwise not. You can also try home remedies like steam inhalation. That will also help you.