Hi, I am having dental problem. Having severe pain in my teeth. What medicine should I take?

Hi, I am having dental problem. Having severe pain in my ...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need filling or root canal treatment. Temporarily you can consume antibiotics & pain killers. You may consult me too
Hello, you should go for xray and proper check up done for your problem. Pain could be due to caries. For pain you can take combiflame 2 times. Visit the nearby dentist as soon as possible. Thank you
Take zerodol after food and then visit a dentist. Pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. Dentist will find out the cause of the pain and get rid of it.
you can use any analgesic like tab- combiflam, altin-p ect. twice a day... but teeth pain mostlly occurs due to decayed teeth.. soi batter go and get it check by dentist..