I had undergone with spinal surgery (Interlaminar micro-lumber disectomy) on 18th August, it was done due to sensation in legs due to l4 l5 disc diffuse. However, after surgery it took 7 weeks to feel betterment in legs but my backache (due to surgery) is still exists. My doctor told me that I will be back to normal life after 6 weeks, but now I am in 9th week but can not sit/stand for long. I had visited again my doctor he said wait for 3 month. But I am not satisfied I want a second opinion. Hope I did not take a bad decision for surgery. Kindly advise how much time it will take. Also suggest any alternate. My medicines Pregabid me 75 for 4 weeks Pregabid NT currently taking pantocid 20 Vitamin D3.

Surgery is not bed option but in am times may be harmful. In ur cause do MRI again and all is OK then start physiotherapy treatment must and if all is OK then do that don't worry.
Sometimes it takes long for pain to subside. For second opinion visit a spine doctor in any tertiary hospital along with all reports. Have another MRI for exact position and evaluation. Take precautions for your back.