Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Few months back my daughter met with a girl (she was 13 years old) near our neighborhood later we came to know she is not good by character, then we separated our daughter from that girl, even our daughter realised that she was going wrong, but after that incident my daughter feels very loneliness and she does want to mixup with others, she told me she has no interest in her life, I feel borderline personality disorder symptoms in her, kindly help me, please suggest me a good doctor. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Few months back my daughter met with a girl (she was 13 y...
It is mental trauma to her & may be reaction to guilt. Assure her and do not make her remember of that incident. Give warm love to her and make her realize you are with her. You can take help from psychiatric doctor or psychological councelling from psychologist.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.