Very bad depression. Anger attacks, shouting, and then self harm. Hitting face and head. Husband is emotionally abusive, used to beat me very badly in past. He is aggravating situation. I have to live with him as I am not well. And hv no support from family.

Very bad depression. Anger attacks, shouting, and then se...
Hello lybrate-user give some more details, you have to believe in yourself n think positive n everything will be fine keep yourself busy so that you don't think about that. U can ask for further assistance.
You need to take proper step just avoiding the situation without taking any step may lead your life in problem. There is no need to tolerate any type of exploitation whether physical or mental. Talk to your husband when he is in good mood and try to know the reason behind it if that problem is due to some reason which can be solve by small adjustments or by communication then you can try that .but you must not avoid any type of harassment otherwise it will increase day by day. If you further need my help you can contact me audio/online appointment. Take care.
Dear lybrate-user, we understand your problems and situation. I must tell you that every situation and problem has an end so yours. Currently you are experiencing depressive symptom. I would recommend you to consult psychiatrist for your concerns. You will definitely get improvement. All d best.