Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm a 40 yr old male getting pain in my teeth since last 4months. There is a cavity within two teeths which causes pain when i'm chewing food/any thing.

2 Doctors Answered
If cavity is there between 2 teeth, then you should visit a dentist & get the cavity restored - that is if the decay is minimal, filling can be done but if the decay is extensive it might require root canal treatment.
Hi, you need to go for a check-up and x-ray to figure out extent of decay to get a clear idea of the treatment plan.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.