Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir I am just 18 year old. My problems starts with the girl. But I am not in relationship with her. My mind starts divert from 12 april 2015. So many illusions creates in my mind. But when I was going to solve my illusion another new1 create in my mind. Approx 13000 hours has been gone but still I can't understand me. Everything when I am think being my problem. After all this time when I m asking you my problem. It also becomes my problem. So sir please is it possible to divert my mind or erase my memories of last 54 days? please sir I wants to live my life and come back in my life again.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear sir I am just 18 year old. My problems starts with t...
When a problem affects your work then it is a disorder. Start tab pari cr 12.5mg daily at night. Report after 7 days.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.