I am having recurring mouth ulcer for 5 years. And my vitamin b12 level is 367 it is normal or I am suffering from vitamin b12 deficiency.

I am having recurring mouth ulcer for 5 years. And my vit...
major cause for ulcer is vit12 deficiency. daily take one vit B complex capsule.
it would be more helpful if you could share your complete lab finding.
Normal.
Take multivitamin tablet a to z once daily after meal for 15 days, it should help u, in case the ulcer lasts for more then 3 weeks den visit a nearby dentist & get it diagnosed.
Dear Lybrate user, your vitamin B-12 levels are absolutely normal. Recurrent mouth ulcers can also be due to stress, dehydration, smoking, excess alcohol consumption or some underlying medical condition. Get your blood sugar also checked once. Keep yourself hydrated by consuming plenty of water and fluids. You may also consult a general physician for further queries.
It is okay.