My 3 an Half Year old daughter won't talk to class teacher even she didn't write what ever teacher write on blackboard. Which is making problem to the teacher? Outside of school she is write, talk to others. At home she do her homework but most times we have to say many times for it to write but its ok as she is just 3. Presently many times she became angry and started shouting or speaking loudly and not listening to us. What should we be doing now so that when she go to school she can be more open to speak up? Like to present some speech in front of many students of her same age. As I saw other child doing best as they give speech 2-3 lines on mic in front of class but mine just standing silently. What to do? How we come to make her talk in class and all I hope you would understand what I mean to saw? Please help.

Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Your daughter is just 3 and half years. Please consider her age. Children do act according to what they are trained for. You must understand you can easily train your child to do whatever you want. For training you have to first understand the child and her needs. You can use trial and error method or reward punishment method. If you don't have time, a psychologist should help you. I suggest online behaviour therapy for your child. Take care.