Doc recently came to know my dad had block in heart. But the size of the block and no. Of the block results not yet come. He is really frustrated. How serious is this issue? He also had some other problems like diabetes and living with a single kidney. Pls tell me how serious this issue is? I am totally frustrated because of this.

Doc recently came to know my dad had block in heart. But ...
Due to the block the blood circulation to the heart is compromised the treatment maybe a bypass or stenting that the cardiologist will decide.
Dear Lybrateuser, -The degree of block will be known when results come ,depending on it your cardiologist will suggest treatment -the higher the degree of block, the requirement of a pacemaker or bypass surgery increases & the blood supply to the heart becomes better -also he should take care of diabetes & kidney, should have a proper nutritious diet, sufficient fluid intake as advised -do regular exercise without straining too much, also can do yoga & deep breathing exercises for 5-10 min in the morning -keep stress level low, sleep well for 7-8 hrs in the night, take medication on time, get checked up regularly & he will be fine.