Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Helo Dr, 1).I am suffering with genital herpes and using homeopathy medicines since 2 years. 2).Now at the age of 35, I am going to get marry and do not want to transmit to partner and at same time do not wish to do protective sex as I need children immediately as its a late marriage. 3). Please suggest me which way I suppress it without transmitting to partner. I just wanna suppress till I get children.

1 Doctor Answered
hi Kumar you need to treat genital herpes first with antiviral medicines. please make should that antibodies are low before planning for baby. wish you good luck!
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.