Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm suffering from teeth decay (gum bledding) while breshing? which paste and brush I have to use?

5 Doctors Answered
You seem to have gingivitis. Visit your dentist and get professional cleaning done.
You have to first get a scaling done from a dentist. Then use sensodyne toothbrush and toothpaste twice daily.
First of all go for oral prophylaxis and get the decayed tooth repaired. Use colgate paste and brush for daily use.
Tooth decay and bleeding from gums are different things if you are experiencing anything like next then just get your teeth cleaned. Also use omnident paste and thermoseal ultr soft toothbrush.
Paste and brush only clean superficially. You hav lesion inside your gums in medical term called periodontitis. Scaling and root planning is good for your teeth and gums. Thanking you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.