Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My gums open from one teeth and teeth r yellow and more cavity prblm. How can I do my gums strong and out of cavity.

6 Doctors Answered
For cavity problem get it filled from dentist. For whiter teeth you can go for teeth bleaching.
You found this helpful
Cavities need to be filled by a dentist and get scaling done.
You found this helpful
That is because of local deposition or any injury to that region. Colour of teeth could be natural or discolored because of deposition. Use fluoridated tooth paste or mouth wash and maintained oral hygiene.
You found this helpful
You may need scaling and crowening to fill gape.
You found this helpful
Professional cleaning by dentist cavity filling and maintenance of the teeth.
You found this helpful
Hi. You may be having a condition called pulp polyp a complication of long term decay. Pl do a root canal. Cleaning from a dentist will make your gums more strong.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.