How much protein, fiber, fats and carbohydrates I need to intake daily with no exercise to stay healthy my daily schedule is not very active I just sit on table to study no other work is there My weight is 58 kgs and height is 171 cms.

How much protein, fiber, fats and carbohydrates I need to...
Hello, Lybrate user, You are under weight by 10 kg approx. * You should take, 1200-1600 calories through dietary regulation * Tk, apples, carrots,cheese, ripened mangoes, soya been, peas, potatoes,rajma, papaya,bananas, milk,pumpkins, tomatoes,spinach, almonds,walnuts, chicken soup, to provide amino acid, omega-3 to feel healthy. * Tk, banana with hot milk and butter in d breakfast. - * Add, ghee in lunch with sprouts, salad, & fruits, providing adequate nutrition. - - * go for aerobics for 30 mnts. - * Go for meditation ,yoga to reduce your stress and to nourish cells, tissues to enshape your body & to restore your energy, lost. - *go for cycling, jogging,skipping, hanging on a bar in a garden, either. - * Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, preventing constipation. - *Tk, your diet b easily digestible, simple, non - irritant, on time. - *Tk, Homoeo medicine which r gentle in use, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof @ AlfalfaQ-10'drops, thrice with little water. Ensure, sound sleep, for 7 hrs, at least in d night. * Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up, please. Tk care.
Actually your weight is low compare to your height. Your ideal body weight should be 70 kg. You need a healthy diet plan with rich of protein carb and law fat. Consult good dietician.