How much protein, fiber, fats and carbohydrates I need to intake daily with no exercise to stay healthy my daily schedule is not very active I just sit on table to study no other work is there My weight is 58 kgs and height is 171 cms.
Hello, Lybrate user,
You are under weight by 10 kg approx.
* You should take, 1200-1600 calories through dietary regulation
* Tk, apples, carrots,cheese, ripened mangoes, soya been, peas, potatoes,rajma, papaya,bananas, milk,pumpkins, tomatoes,spinach, almonds,walnuts, chicken soup, to provide amino acid, omega-3 to feel healthy.
* Tk, banana with hot milk and butter in d breakfast.
- * Add, ghee in lunch with sprouts, salad, & fruits, providing adequate nutrition.
- - * go for aerobics for 30 mnts.
- * Go for meditation ,yoga to reduce your stress and to nourish cells, tissues to enshape your body & to restore your energy, lost.
- *go for cycling, jogging,skipping, hanging on a bar in a garden, either.
- * Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, preventing constipation.
- *Tk, your diet b easily digestible, simple, non - irritant, on time.
- *Tk, Homoeo medicine which r gentle in use, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof
@ AlfalfaQ-10'drops, thrice with little water.
Ensure, sound sleep, for 7 hrs, at least in d night.
* Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up, please.
Actually your weight is low compare to your height. Your ideal body weight should be 70 kg. You need a healthy diet plan with rich of protein carb and law fat. Consult good dietician.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Staying Healthy treatment