I have problem in teeth when I chewing at left side last bottom teeth having pain.

You might have problem in three aspects 1. Gums 2. Tooth 3. A wisdom tooth needs a consultation to confirm which is causing a problem.
Hi, pain could be due to some infection like deep caries or gum infection. You can take any painkiller tablet like combiflam or dynapar to get some relief. You should visit your dentist and get the treatment done at the earliest.
Show to a dentist and take a painkiller. Avoid chewing from left side.
Pain while chewing means it may infected. You need antibiotces and analgesic drugs as follow nodimox 3 times combiflam 3 times if not correct with medicine go for treatment as early as posissible.
Hi it may be a dental cavity, get it checked by a dentist